JUNIOR GOLF CLINIC PROGRAM
Term 2 2013 - Fridays @ 4pm Starting on 19th April
$15 per week, which includes the following;
*1 Hour of Professional Coaching
*All equipment supplied, if required
Ph: 56 232 353 to book in on the fun!
JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
To accommodate the development of juniors under the age of 15 years, who have an identified talent and/or aptitude for the game of golf and be potential members of the Warragul Country Club.
Juniors of either sex, of the age of 15 years & under.
(Under 12yrs considered on golfing ability & maturity)
$85.00 (inc GST) comencing date TBA
Rights / Restrictions
1. The junior shall have unrestricted access to all practice facilities for the duration of the program.
- The practice fairway
- The practice nets
- The practice putting green
- Unlimited use of range balls for own use
- Access to 1hr of Coaching Sessions (8 weeks)
- Opportunity to gain a handicap to be used for golf competitions
2. Program members shall have the right to play on the course each day, excluding Saturdays, all subject to course availability. During the school holidays extra times can be accessed subject to course availability.
3. Program members are required to:
- report to Pro Shop prior to any play or practice
- observe the dress standards for members as detailed on the website
- be aware of and act in a manner outlined in Section 1 Etiquette of the Rules of Golf.
4. Unless accompanied by a Member, Program members are not permitted to enter the Clubs Bar, Dining Room or Gaming room.
At the discretion of the Club, program members may be offered the opportunity to join the club as a Junior Member upon reaching a certain level of accomplishment.
The Warragul Junior Golf Program is designed to encourage an interest in golf by providing access to quality facilities at minimal cost.
It is not intended to provide regular coaching. However, in addition to the 8 week group sessions, program members have access to golf coaching at $30 for 30 min lesson with Warragul Golf Professionals.
For more information regarding the program, please feel free to contact Club Teaching Professional Lee Dawes, on 5623 2353 or firstname.lastname@example.org